Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The pipes are a'callin'

Whee, got lots done tonight.

First up, Green/D is built, minus their backpacks which will be done curing tomorrow.
Photobucket

And the piper is built, too! That means that Green/Command is also ready for painting. I can't decide whether to paint them or Green/D first...
Photobucket
Photobucket

And finally, the two Sergeants for Green/A and Green/B are also ready for paint. When I had to move all my lovely shotgun Sergeants into a Vet squad (obligatory fist shake, as that's my only issue with C:IG, and it's a feeble one at that) I was short two Sergeants, so these two got made.
Photobucket


In other news...um...oh, yeah. There's been some response to my post about the Special Characters, mostly about Pask. I've been recommended Bob Elliot of the 19th Field Regiment, but I know very little about him and haven't been able to dig up much yet, as well as Major David Vivian Currie, who was awarded the VC for his actions during the Battle of Falaise. I've also decided after all to swap Jack Churchill and Brian McMourne (really? Nobody gets that? Where are all the REH fans?) around, mostly because I had an awesome idea for the McMourne/Marbo model, and so that I could make a squad of Commandos around Churchill, with the West Wind Para heads.

Other than that, a little bird told me that my future may hold something...wolfy...

2 comments:

  1. Why didn't I know of your blog earlier? Love the pipes!
    I will be folloowing this blog from now on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, sir. :) I can say much the same. I saw your Slaughterfex and Lust Grinder, but never clued in that I should read the rest of your blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails