Saturday, January 3, 2009

Astronom-nom-nom-icon

Astronomi-con registration is now open. Go register, assuming you're lucky enough to live in Canada. And you can get to one of the lucky cities. Seriously, do it. Astronomi-con is without a doubt the best tournament I've ever been to, and one of the best times I've ever had playing 40k. Good people, awesome scenarios, and exceedingly well-run.

I took the Sons of Dagda there last year and had a blast, though I did end up with the lowest Sportsmanship score of the whole lot! I choose to believe that it's because everyone else was so awesome. ;) This year I plan to take the Yukoni and friends.

The Astro main web page.
And their forums.

3 comments:

  1. I registered. Hopefully knowing the date will get me more motivated to paint and make terrain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to do another table? Awesome! I thought about doing one, but I don't think I have the time or skills to do it properly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time is more important than skill. I made that entire other table except the cliffs in like a single weekend with the help of my sister.

    Once I visit Home Depot and my order comes in from the Art Supply store and elsewhere, I want to get something done before I give away my secrets, but the plans are pinned to the wall above my painting desk if you ever get to Chateau Musk.

    You could bring some Yukani to paint. I got Beer and Whiskey.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails