Monday, September 7, 2009

The Yukoni return...with pics

Finally, back in khaki. Although I don't have any heads yet, they'll arrive next week, I did some more work on the HB section, two meltagunners for my Platoon Cmd squads and the bare beginnings of a piper for Red Platoon Command.

Tonight's efforts:
Photobucket

No. 1 Gun, with the sarge pointing out targets for the gunner. I don't know if I did any work on these guys, beyond assembling their lasguns.

Photobucket

No. 2 Gun. The gunner fends off some nearby enemies while the wounded loader struggles to get the gun back in action.

Photobucket

And No. 3 Gun. The loader takes a breather after entrenching them, probably filling sandbags, while the gunner blazes away.

Photobucket


And the other three. The guy on the left will be a piper, once I sort out how and what arms to use, while the other two are, obviously, meltagunners.

Photobucket

None of them have packs or bedrolls yet, so that's left to be done, but I think that's a task for tomorrow, given how long it always takes.


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails